PG Girls

An update on our busy lives...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

My Girls!

I have realized how much I miss my friends! It was so fun to see some of you at Laura's wedding! I wish we got together more often! My life is kind of interesting right now...I will be finished at BYU this semester (I'll walk in August) and Klane comes home from Tennessee on July 7th! Chris lives in Farmington right now, he moved home after he graduated in April, so we are doing the weekend thing and sometimes we get together on a weekday, but things are good. In August my parents are taking us to Boston, it is for Mike, mine and Chris' graduation, and Klane's welcome home. We are all pretty big Red Sox fans, and after last season, we can't wait to go to Fenway Park. That is about all the excitement that my summer might hold since I will plan to work full time at the Endo office I've been at for 3 yrs. I don't know how long I plan to sick around there (I can only take so much more of Janice), but I figured I need to actually make a little money while I don't have to pay tuition before I try anything new. We'll see...I'll keep you posted!
-Annie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home