PG Girls

An update on our busy lives...

Monday, June 06, 2005

June 6th

Hello Everyone! I hope everything is going well for all of you. Things are going well for me. Just for an update, Spencer and I went to California over the Memorial Day weekend to stay with my sister and her family. We went to San Fransisco and toured my sister's town. We had a bbq and pool party too. It was lots of fun. We have been working on our yard. We started putting sprinklers in on Saturday and pulled a lot of weeds. Boy, am I sore! It is a big job but it will be worth, once we have grass. At lease I hope! We will have all of you over for a bbq and to enjoy the grass soon enough. That is about all the new stuff for the Box's. Just the usual busy stuff. Hope all is going well with each of you and that you are enjoying summer. See ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home