PG Girls

An update on our busy lives...

Monday, June 06, 2005

What is up with Brynn and Casey

Hi everyone! I love this blogger idea! Hopefully this helps keep everyone in the loop! Everything is going good with Casey and I. We bought a home in American Fork this winter, so I am loving this spring getting my yard put together! I also put a little garden together and planted some tomatoes, zuccini, and cucumbers. I am now working on doing some sort of landscape...Casey isn't liking that idea so much!

We are coming up on our first year anniversery, so this weekend we are heading down to St. George and Vegas with my sister and her husband who are also celebrating their anniversery as well. I am excited for that to take a little break! Talk to ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home