PG Girls

An update on our busy lives...

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Hello!

It sounds like there have been some pretty cool vacations! Hope all is well for everyone. As for me, Spencer and I went on a trip last week with his family and grandparents. We went to Redfish Lake, Idaho. It is where we got engaged last year (the same weekend too). We stayed in a cool cabin and went boatingm, swimming, hiking, and ate a lot. Grandma's cooking is good. It was nice to get away and relax. We are still working on our yard pretty much every spare moment. We are getting sod this Friday. We are really excited since that is the biggest part! We still have a lot to do but it is coming along and my garden is still living. That is about it for us! We are excited for the 4th of July and I think the fireworks idea is good. I will be at my parent's so you are all welcome to come watch fireworks there. Have a good holiday weekend and talk to you soon!
*Allison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home