PG Girls

An update on our busy lives...

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Our Washington D.C. Trip

Casey and I had a really enjoyable trip to Washington D.C. We left on Friday and spent most of the day flying there. We got in at 9:00pm their time. We took a really neat taxi ride to our hotel. We drove by a lot of the monuments all lit up!

We saw a lot of things, but my favorite thing we did was seeing the Monuments. We took a bus tour and got to see everything and hear the history behind it. We went on a night cruise on the Patomic River and saw all the Memorials lit up. It was beautiful!

To see more pictures and hear more about the trip...visit my blog (caseyandbrynnlosee.blogspot.com)

Also, Ashleigh, I loved your pictures from Hawaii...it looks like it was a lot of fun! The 4th of July idea sounds good to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home